This is like a bucket list. But, it isn’t a bucket list. It’s a list of all the adventures I want to go on before I leave this world. It’s really okay if you don’t always call it a bucket list.
Let me tell you, first, how I feel about end-of-life goals. Everybody should have them, and dream big! But, make them tasks that revolve around things you actually love doing. I used to have “Climb Mt. Everest” on my to-do sheet. I hate the cold! I’ve never been rock climbing, let alone mountain climbing. Is that really something I WANT to do, or was that something that sounded crazy-challenging, so I put it on there? Yea, I’m going with the latter.
So, I apologize in advance that my list doesn’t contain sky diving and mountain climbing. Simple is okay for me, sometimes.
1. Complete an IronMan.
2. Be a Mom (a good one!).
3. See every continent. Only, let’s skip Antarctica and consider Central America a continent of its own: (Africa, Asia, Australia,
Central America, Europe, North America, South America.)
4. Live outside the United States for longer than 6 months.
5. Teach a Spanish class.
6. Get a PhD.
7. Run a race in every state!
8. Start a non-profit organization.
9. Adopt a pet from the shelter.
10. Leave a legacy worth following.